Onshore & Offshore Facilities Maintenance
Kris Sakti Petroleum offers a comprehensive range of maintenance and repair services for offshore and onshore facilities: gas treatment plant, onshore gas terminal, FPSO/FSO, and drilling and production platforms.
Kris Sakti Petroleum specializes in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS). We offer full-circle services ranging from hands-on offshore inspections to asset data optimization and setting up the maintenance system for optimal procedures, documentation, reporting, and compliance.
Maintenance procedures are used to identify, document, and correct failures and degradations of any technical asset. Maintenance planning is used to schedule activities to prevent or predict failures. Optimizing maintenance procedures is vital to reducing the risk of potential HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) dangers, reducing operational downtime and ensuring cost efficiency.
For Plant Maintenance Support, we offer
- Checking, updating and optimizing maintenance procedures
- Creating Work Instructions and Maintenance Plans
- Creating Maintenance Items
- Creating Task Lists
- Creating Measuring Points
Our maintenance services include:
- Asset integrity management
- Plant-shutdown maintenance planning and management
- Surface preparation – HP water and abrasive blasting
- Localised concrete repairs and resin injection
- Protective coatings and surface repairs including shot blasting
- Welding and weld repairs
- Mechanical fitting
- Pipe cutting and fitting
- Maintenance of pipes and valves
- Pressure vessel repairs
- Sea-going vessel maintenance
- Electrical and instrumentation
- Process pipework changeover
- Process column access for exterior repairs/tray exchange.
- Heavy rigging
Our personnel are trained to internationally recognised standards and have a broad range of trade qualifications and experience in all aspects of offshore and onshore facility repairs. Our skilled personnel also includes tradespeople with international IRATA rope access qualifications.