NGLTech is a technology development and licensing company focusing on developing innovative solutions for improvement and enhancement of processes in the upstream oil & gas production facilities. The key personnel of the company are highly qualified engineers with extensive international experience to develop cost effective and innovative solutions to meet specific industry needs. Apart from our engineers, intellectual properties represent the principal assets of NGLTech with numerous worldwide patents awarded and others pending. These include technologies in enhanced stabilized crude and condensate recovery, greenhouse gas emissions reduction, slug handling and separation systems. They are particularly suited for upstream oil & gas facilities, including marginal field developments, FPSOs, offshore platforms, etc.
NGLTech is also an upstream oil & gas process engineering services provider ranging from quick feasibility studies, basic design, FEED to detailed design. Complementing the services, we also provide advanced process engineering solutions and value-added engineering works like custom process development, field development studies, design reviews, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) studies, etc.
The company’s focus areas include process systems for offshore processing platforms, Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) systems, marginal field developments and onshore processing terminal from Brownfield to Greenfield developments.
- Field Development Studies
- Feasibility, Concept Select And Basic Design Studies
- Front End To Detailed Process Design
- De-bottlenecking and Retrofit of Existing Facilities
- Design Reviews and Audits
- Technical Bid Preparation/ Evaluation
- Plant Optimization & Enhanced Product Recovery
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction
- Energy Optimization, Pinch Technology
- Transient Simulation Modelling
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis
- Flow Assurance
- Environmental Emissions Reduction Systems
- Enhanced Product (Crude & NGLs) Recovery Systems
- Slug Management & Handling Systems
- Separation Systems
- Solutions For Floating Systems